Terms of Hire
1. The hirer will, be responsible for the supervision of the persons at all times and also be responsible for taking care of the inflatable ensuring NO party, poppers ,silly string or streamers or any other material that is liable to cause damage are taken, thrown or sprayed onto the inflatable or any other hired equipment as these materials can scratch, stain or damage. The hirer will be liable to compensate BOUNCE ABOUT INFLATABLES in the event damage.
We also kindly ask the no food or drinks etc are consumed on the bouncy castles as this may incur a cleaning charge of £25
2. The hirer must please ensure that everyone using our bouncy castle is doing so in a safe, responsible and respectful manner so as not to cause harm to those or others around them whilst on and safely exiting the inflatable
- NO SHOES - socks must be warm
- NO GLASSES or sharp objects
- NO SOMERSAULTS OR ACROBATS
- NO CLIMBING THE WALLS OR ON TOP OF THE INFLATABLE
- No over crowding - separate smaller children from bigger ones
- No food or drinks on the bouncy castle please
4. Once an area for the inflatable has been agreed and is pegged down it’s must not be moved other than by a trained member of staff from BOUNCE ABOUT INFLATABLES.
5. The Bouncy castles and an other equipment must not be sub - hired to any 3rd party and must not be used in a dangerous and or unlawful way
6. The hirer shall be deemed to have inspected the inflatable (and also accessories supplied) and to have agreed that it is being hired in a safe and clean condition unless brought the attention of a member of our Bounce about inflatables team when set up any pre existing faults/rips, tears, faults.
7. The hirer must ensure the blower to power the inflatable is turned off if the wind speed reaches 24mph gust winds and or heavy rain
8. Please ensure no smoking near the inflatable please, BBQ are kept at a good distance of at least 10 meters where possible also sandpits being covered as sand will scratch the surface
9. The hire period between delivery and collection times as stated on the booking confirmation, please call us 1.30 mins in advance to wanting to extend your hire, otherwise please ensure there is nothing obstructing our ability to collect and be away on time (especially during busy peak period)
10. Finally thank you for making a booking with us , we hope all goes to plan and everyone has a great time
Kind regards BOUNCE ABOUT INFLATABLES LTD
Despite measures being taken to reduce risk, accidents can still happen. BOUNCE ABOUT INFLATABLES LTD can accept no liability for injuries sustained, however caused, in the absence of negligence by its employees, as the equipment will be in the hirers possession and control will in use. Any liability for injuries or other. Losses caused other than in caused other than in the circumstances described above, rests with hirer. Accordingly it is strongly recommended that the hirer has the adequate public liability insurance covering liability due to his/her negligence.
I declare I have read and understand the terms & conditions and any relevant operating/safety instructions supplied with the inflatable and I am signing fully aware of the implications and responsibilities placed upon me by doing so.
I agree to hire this equipment which is subject to terms and conditions above, all equipment be returned in the same condition as it is hired of hire and any missing items will be paid for in full.
Please note if a cleaning charge does apply this comes at £25
If needing to clean please do so with a soft brush and a damp cloth. PLEASE do not use cleaning products.
Please make us aware on arrival of any services laid under the desired site as we will not be held accountable for any damage to such services including drainage, gas, electrical and more. Our pegs are 360mm long.